BurdaLuxury is looking for a Marketing Manager in Singapore. Reporting to the Managing Director of Singapore, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing new initiatives and creative brand campaigns that are engaging to our readers and advertisers. In addition, this position should be in close collaboration with the sales team to come up and create convincing content solutions, advertorials, branded content and events. The Marketing Manager will also establish and manage brand/editorial partnerships.
- Develop marketing communication plan (IMC / Online / Offline / On-Ground) to promote the brand
- Constantly generating ideas for new brand campaign and projects
- Supporting the Sales Team on ideations, proposals, client relationship management and revenue-generating initiatives
- Development of creative marketing strategy and implementation for our brands
- Development of brand solutions for advertisers in cooperation with other departments
- Oversee flagship campaigns/ events and budget allocation
- Analyse campaigns/activities’ performance for further optimization
- Partnership management, identify new potential target markets and brand partnership and develop tactics to reach them
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in revenue
- Establishing content and marketing partnerships with brand partners to generate buzz and drive magazine’s subscription
- Establishing relations with KOLs, celebrities for collaborative projects and branding; bringing their faces onto the site
- Keeping up-to-date with consumer insight, competitor movement, and market situation to define opportunity and thread
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Communications or Journalism, Media, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Keen interest, knowledge and contacts in the world of lifestyle, particularly in fields of the local people and society
- Possess at least 3+ years’ experience in digital media/creative marketing field in Singapore
- Creativity and drive to collaborate with the sales team to create successful campaigns
- Proven track record of creating events, partnerships and creative brand campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate and present clearly at a high level.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and a good team player.
- The ability to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to deadlines.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of premium and luxury brands in Singapore
- Existing relationships with luxury brands, upscale celebrities and KOLs in the market
- Experience with event management, and general knowledge of photos and video editing software (illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Social media-savvy and always staying on top of trending topics in the society
- Deep understanding of the complex and constantly evolving digital/traditional media landscape and consumer’s behavior.
BurdaLuxury is one of Asia’s most vibrant and progressive independent media houses. Our portfolio includes a variety of successful regional publishing brands in lifestyle and luxury markets across Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand. Print publications include AUGUSTMAN, HELLO! Magazine Thailand, Prestige, and PIN Prestige. Digital offerings include Lifestyleasia.com, Augustman.com, PrestigeOnline.com and PinPrestige.com. BurdaLuxury is part of the Hubert Burda Media family, one of the largest media companies in Germany. Burda is active in 17 countries, employs more than 12,000 people and publishes around 600 products.